Receive A Free Online Hypnosis Session From Me
Dealing With The Psychological Impact of Coronavirus
I don’t think that any of us need reminding that due to the spread of the Coronavirus and the subsequent economic slump, we are currently experiencing a most stressful time. Therefore, I am now offering free online hypnosis sessions. Simply going into a deeply relaxing meditative state can help wonderfully in calming fears & anxieties, increasing confidence and simply making us feel better and happier.
Uncertainty doesn’t mean we have to give up our power or control. Terrible things have happened throughout history and we have always survived it - - we’re not the first to go through trials and tribulations. We have a tremendous capacity to cope. The human spirit is incredibly resilient and there are things we can do right now to improve our mental health.
Straight away YOU can feel more empowered by…
- … Meditating more, doing a little self-hypnosis, or simply STOPPING whatever you’re doing and taking a few long deep breaths.
- … Getting a good night’s sleep. Seven or eight hours of sleep every night will leave you feeling refreshed & alert and ready for the day ahead.
- … Exercising. We may be isolating and distancing now, but we’re still allowed to go out to walk or run. There are also a variety of workouts we can do at home: body weight exercises, yoga, Pilates, stretching – even vacuuming the house counts… so get moving!
- … Eating well and hydrating well. Healthy foods fuel the body and mind. So, avoid junky foods, limit alcohol and nurture your body like the temple it is. You will feel better!
- … Making sure you have routine and structure in your day. We may be stuck at home but that doesn’t mean we can’t plan out our day. Now is an ideal time to start that hobby or activity you’ve always thought about. Or, maybe now is the perfect time to start (or finish!) that book. Stay interested - see these times as an opportunity to explore… to enrich.
- … Staying connected. Remember, it’s physical distancing not social So chat or get to know your neighbor, remembering to keep at least 6 feet away of course. And if that’s not possible then video chat (Zoom / Skype / Messenger / Facetime etc) with friends or family. It’s good to talk. Share your feelings - a problem shared is a problem halved. You do not have to be socially disconnected. Tell people you trust your concerns and in return offer “loving kindness”. We’re all in this together.
- … Limiting media and sensationalized influences in your life. Hearing about the pandemic repeatedly can be upsetting, so take breaks from watching, reading or listening to news stories. Uncertainty fuels anxiety, so it’s good to know the facts. When you share accurate information about Covid-19 you help people feel less stressed while also making a connection with them.
Hypnosis or trance is very ordinary, we go in and out of it many times a day: it’s simply a state of greater focus or concentration. Hypnosis is an excellent way of calming and relaxing us immediately, while at the same time activating the inner resources and tools within to be able to handle negative situations in the future. I’ve been practicing clinical hypnosis one-on-one with hundreds of clients for over 15 years - originally in the UK and now here in Los Angeles (I’m on Pacific Coast Time). You can read more about me and my work HERE. I’m now offering anyone who contacts me a FREE online session* via Zoom, Messenger, Facetime, Skype or What’s App. So get ready to sit back, relax, breathe deeply and let yourself drift off now - allowing yourself to brilliantly imagine living your life exactly as you want: eating well, exercising well, sleeping soundly, being positive, setting goals and living consciously.
Contact me at email@example.com for more details and / or to set up a time.
*This offer is only valid for a limited time. First online session is FREE, any subsequent sessions are not. Only one free session per person.
Leave a comment
Also in News
Turn on the news, go online, chat with co-workers or simply speak with friends and you’ve no doubt noticed that the Coronavirus is currently all that everyone is talking about, thinking about, and reacting to...
To prevent the spread of the Coronavirus, the WHO (World Health Organization) have advised that we avoid touching our eyes, nose, ears and mouth as much as possible. Unfortunately a great deal of our negative behaviors our unconscious, so quite often we find ourselves scratching our face or rubbing our nose etc (with dirty hands!) before we realize we're even doing it...